Saturday, July 7, 2012

Today

Today I got to talk to Dylan for a few minutes while I was out in the rain storm. He said his first day at work went well and that he is SUPER tired.

Today I went to brunch with the wife of one of Dylan's supervisors. Her name is Crystal. We ate at Common Grounds and then walked up to the Farmers Market and did a little shopping. I loved it! I'm glad I made a new friend, and I'm glad it is her because we have a lot in common. Her husband is deployed with Dylan right now… so that is the main thing we have in common ;)

Today I had to do a little more shopping for Dylan… because it makes me feel better. I bought an air freshener for his room from Bath and Body Works. I think it'll make him feel less home sick.

Today I am thankful that Dylan took care of me, and put RainEx on my car windows before he left because it rained for the first time here in over a month and it POURED. Hail, wind, lightening, thunder, POURED. And I really missed him being here because then I had to put gas in my car in that storm… and I was wearing a dress… and it wasn't pretty.

Today, I am still missing my boy like crazy and I'm wishing it was October already!

No comments:

Post a Comment